I wonder if being an ethical looksmaxxer is a thing. I also wonder if you're a terrible person (I'm so dramatic) because you want to pick up on some of those looksmaxxing tips because I'll be honest I found myself exploring that rabbit hole. I do understand some of the racist undertones that actually a good majority of this beautymaxx/looksmaxxing community is filled of, but you know how you can take a little something from here a little something from there and make it your own? That's at least what I'm trying to do. See as a Black girl, I'm not trying to erase my blackness. I'm not trying to erase my features that easily point me to my origins. I just wanna simply enhance myself. I'm vain, fine I'll admit it. Yes I do feel like I can lose a couple inches from this side of my body. Yes, I do feel I could add more muscle to my overall body. Yes, I do feel like if my skin was just a bit more clear.. I don't know maybe I would love myself a little bit more. Now please don't get me wrong. If you know me, you know I am obsessed with myself. In fact that's the reason why I'm even exploring this community. I want to be my ultimate best self and I also do understand that this is a journey that I will be on for the rest of my life. And you know what? That excites me I actually do love looking forward to bettering myself mentally and physically every single day... it gives me purpose.
Tuesday, June 23, 2026
can you be an ethical looksmaxxer?
I want to be honest and transparent to my viewers on here. Yes, I am picking up that needle and this is just for me because this is what I want to do and it brings me joy. I do not see others as less than if they are not doing the same thing I'm doing or even adjacent because, girl, like I said I'm VAIN. I'm only thinking of myself anyways lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bird island season 8
IM SO GLAD ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
-
Anyone getting a resurgence of interest to fall in love again? No? Just me? …Send.. help? no, kidding. But we’re nearing the Holidays, weath...
-
well well well….. Guys I’ve been MIA literally in all my life omg not just my blog. So much has happened since last November which is my m...
-
November 9th 2025 marked the start of my Samantha (SATC) era cause wdym I'm this rich, hot, intelligent, city girl (love you LA 4EVAA)...
This!!! This!!! So happy you commented on the racist undertones thats been bugging me a while but no ones said it! I think its natural for us to want to improve ourselves ( god knows I want to) as long as we dont let it control our lives ig?
ReplyDeleteyesss you know I believe a majority of the looksmaxxing community r literal racist eugenics bigots the only common denominator is the fact that we all vain. and ur 1000% right as long as it doesn't let us control our lives then boom we all good over here
Delete