Sunday, August 9, 2026

guys.. I can’t hide it any longer

​I have a confession… I will admit.. im a vain superficial piece of (princess) poop when it comes to MY looks. I think I can say, and other people too, that I’ve had about 5ish glow ups? I am always in a prime (one time this guy that I’ve been knowing for years said that and I was like oh!… ur right)


Maybe it’s my special interest? I don’t know. But when I tell you I care more about “perfecting” my looks than my own family at the moment.. BELIEVE ME. (That is obviously a joke, unclench.) 

Leveling up myself increases my will to live if I’m just being oh so genuine. Everyday I have something to look forward to that I actually really really really enjoy doing. Improving the quality of my life.. improving the quality of my looks. 


Is anyone else with me? But if yours is more in a depressing way like “oh no nothing works for me I struggle til end of time 😩” then maybe we aren’t on the same page… BUT that’s fine. I’ll get you to the point where I am, which is: wow this and this and that will improve my life and confidence and I am so happy to do so with any chance I get so yay let me stick on this path!! 

Why should we be in the trenches when it comes to OUR own beauty… get out that mindset!!

Anywhomst… any of U ghouls and ghoulets interested in perhaps a glow up video/blog entry/ tutorial? Because I can do thatttt!!


ok love U bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guys.. I can’t hide it any longer

​I have a confession… I will admit.. im a vain superficial piece of (princess) poop when it comes to MY looks. I think I can say, and other ...